Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not an human toy.. 不是一个玩具..

I feel betrayed by a friend that i thought i held close.. I was always tried my best to be with this friend & yet this friend kept claiming that i longer have time with her or i'm no longer the same anymore.. Blaming everything on me & never once thought who's fault is it.. I already tried all my best to always be with her whenever she's down as a caring friend. & when tables are turned, when i need her the most, she seem to have dissapeared from this universe.. Now she's with another friend, she now has no time with me. Nevermind, I go with a classmate that i trust most, Jannah. Than she says that she can't talk with me cuz i'm always with her. 0.0 (Who started it?)
She changed ever since June.. When i tried to tell her that i didn't like the 'new her'.. She misunderstands & just seem to be never on the same page with me.. Its like i'm on page 1, she at page.... 999... When i want to explain again, she says 'nevermind' & just gives me a cold shoulder from that day onwards.. I feel like i'm being used.. As if she has enough of playing with me than throws me at a side she dislikes most, forget about it, ignore it & then continue playing with her new toy.. What am i? A human puppet or something??

I already tried my very best.. What more do you want from me? My life?