Got 2 days of medical leave from the doctor today.. Boo hoo, there goes my thursday. & I just bought my swimming costume for the swimming lesson every thursday. Was looking forward tomorrow. Morning swimming, ICT got acting than after school got Er-hu practise with my C.O seniors. Guess its solo practise for me..
... Its only the 1st day of my rest & i'm already bored. -.-
I'm just the sort of person that hates to be home the whole day or more, I like going out, not being Jailed at home or at a certain place for hours & hours.. Maybe thats the reason why some students hate school? The disadvantage for me for not going to school is that most of my classmates day-dream in class so whenever i call them up to ask if there's ay homework their reply would normally be this.. 'Huh? Homework? Don't know leh. Ask other people lah.' =.= Thats why i hate to be absent from school.. They're physically in class but there's no soul in them. ending here.. Bb.