Friday, August 14, 2009

CCAs, our choices.

Went back to school today.. Finally! After 2 day of rest, argh at home facing those 4 walls will soon kill me if i don't get out.. Going back to class.. The first thing I thought was.. 'Is it me, or is it COLD & COLD here??' =.= (kay, maybe some of you guys don't get me..) What i'm trying to say was, 1st was that i was still having a cold so was a bit cold in temperature to me. 2nd was that WAS THE CLASS AMAZINGLY QUIET TO ME TODAY?? Nothing interesting happened when i wasn't in class that 2 days though.. Sadded, jk jk.. =p
It was a total torture in school, I wasn't yet my 100% so was like coughing & coughing the whole day. After school, went to meet some friends from 1N2 in a coffee shop before going for C.O meeting.. New instructors.. O.o
They said that there were not enough Zhong-hu & Gao-hu so will pick some of the Er-hu members to learn either Zhong-hu or Gao-hu.. =.= No way am i gonna change.. Not after learning it ever since the age of 8.. I LOVE MY INSTUMENT!
The new instructors were thinking of having 3 days of practice per week instead of 2.. Then Mr Sin just have to mention Millitary Band again.. =.= (How i hate that word..) He said that they were having 3 days per week.. Whats the use of telling that to us anyway? Most of us were already aware of that, & the other thing is that, most of the sec 1s are already skipping practices! Among everyone that I know in Band, I only know that 2 out of many sec 1s i know are the only ppl who aren't skipping practices. (They aren't N(a) students.) Both 1N1 & 1N2 students who are in band are skipping practices. Their impression to me are that the CCA must be really a torture to them or something like that. (no offence, my point of view.) =.=.. I heard most were gonna quit, thinking of joining another CCA.. Then again, i'm happy i've chosen my real choice & have learn to like it. (& Val & Rac said i shouldn't quit band.. =.=) that's all.. Bb