I actually had photos to upload today.. But something's really wrong, i can't upload it.. Never mind.
Went to ang mo kio hub today.. Not to go shopping.. But to do sort of the kind 'Voluntary work'.. What kind? Hard to explain.. The easiest explaination is: I hold a tin with a bunch of stickers, you come & donate $1 to me & i put it in the tin & give you a sticker in exchange. Get it? (Now every1 of you owe me $1! Muahaha! jk jk..LOL) Actually it ended up with my dad doing the work the most.. =p Went to meet up with other ppl & went straight for lunch. Might be getting a new phone soon, though i still think bro should get one first since his phone is in such a bad state that he has to use mum's previous phone which is pink in colour.. =.= Tomorrow going to buy Teacher's day present for some teachers in KCS.. Wanted to meet up with some ex classmates to buy together but none of the two replied.. 'Saving money??' Nvm, go with my mum i guess, or maybe go call them personlly ltr today.. Bankrupt, to say the truth.. But no way i'm going back empty-handed.. Its no longer everyday that i go back.. (Though i really wish i can go back everyday & go there study..) I miss every thing! Library; the favourite hang-out place for me & some classmates.. The classrooms; Which had all the noise we made in those years.. The music room!; Where we, C.O members always fool around whenever the teachers & instructors aren't around.. I miss the instructors & conductor teacher Quan.. The new conductor in beatty is.. Too fast in teaching.. Juniors can't keep up, even me.. Home practise, i guess.. *sigh*
& there's another science test on wednesday!! I'll be helping out at SIM only on 1st September.. since i have a test the next day.. Endin' here!