Came home with a happy mood after cg meeting..
Went to the (this year's) class blog & read what they wrote in the tagg box.. -.-
argh.. Can't take them anymore!!!!!
I couldn't even focus in history class yesterday.. North, South, East & West in where i'm siting.. There's really no such thing as peace there... Having a new start with these guys aren't as easy as i thought.. Drag myself to school with nothing but a hate towards them.. Really don't want to, but they're really really driving me nuts.. Having such 'so called class-mates' really ruins my mood & focus in class & even some times at home.. (I don't want to drag all these things to cell & church & ruin my focus hearing God's word & serving..)
Last resort was to revise more at home than doing other things..
My only happy moments now seems to be only on weekends.. So, guys.. Don't ruin it..
Its YK service tomorrow! Am serving in YK service only of course..
YK cgs.. YK musicians, YK ushers, choir members..
Going for floorball after the service! Yay.. Since there's no school on Monday since its Youth Day tomorrow..
=.= Thinking abt the class really ruins my mood.. Haven't been sleeping well nor eating much these few days.. Woke up 6am in the morning today for nothing but just couldn't sleep well.. Have been skipping breakfast & lunch as i don't have much of a appitide
Despite I'm tired & exhausted, I won't stop trying my best in school, won't stop believing in myself, won't stop having a happy face in cg & church(maybe not a really happy one in school..). But most importantly, I won't stop shining & serving for our Lord!