Monday, July 27, 2009

A role that i never want to play..

I never liked playing the role, 'one man show'.. -.-
What's more, there's 2 projects that deadline's tomorrow!! I really can't tolerate this class full of ungrateful ppl.. This ain't the 1st time! The first was the ACM project that i was told to do everything & print everything.. Was grouped with a bunch of chinese classmates that time. Next was Art project, was group with 3 other malay girls. This at least they apologized that they couldn't help much & gave thanks after the project was handed in.. & THIS??!! D&T IS THE WORSE!!!!! Got teamed up with the laziest guy in class & Jannah that told me that she doesn't know how to do it!! What in the world have you been doing in class? Better not argue with me if your name isn't in both the projects.. & 2 projects by myself?! I don't care, i'm going to tell the teacher that no one contributed.. This class is driving me nuts.. If I knew, I would have took Sally's advice not to take Beatty Sec.. Not only the class, but even other ppl in other classes.. The only thing I like about this school is my CCA.. The seniors are kind & the express students never looked down at us, N(a) students.. But KCS is still the best.. I wonder if the pricipal ever thought of building a 'Kheng Cheng Secondary School..' I would really really be glad to transfer there!.. It would be the best of all things.. Any Ex- KCS'rians agree??