Went to riverwalk today for combined cg meeting.. Dress in our own identity, we were told..
Tsk, tsk... At first i wanted to dress maybe as a nerd or something there but i couldn't find a single buttoned-shirt that could make me look like one. Except for the sch attire, i'll be crazy to ever wear it to cg meeting or church.. I'm sick of it, not like Pei Ying.. Talking abt her, i suddenly feel lucky for quiting band. I heard that only a few turned up for practice today, haha, must be sick of doing push-ups all the time.. haha. C.O is much much MUCH better!!
(Eh, back to today)
Ended up wearing a black buttoned-shirt almost similar to what i usually wear whenever i help my dad with photography projects. But seriously, i still don't get why my cg members told me to go up when the theme was 'Singapore' or something likedat.. I just said what i needed to, but maybe what i said was funny that the other cgs laughed... =.= But to say the truth! What i wore today isn't my real identity..(sorry to dissapoint..) I never had any thoughts of following my dad's footsteps to become a photographer when i grow up. I don't know why ppl always assume that i'm good at photography or i like it once they hear that my dad's a photographer. Photography just isn't my thing.. Then, what is my identity?? I have no idea, to say the truth...