Friday, July 24, 2009

Alone

No one likes to be alone. Whenever we are alone, we will always go find other friends so that we won't feel alone.. But there are always reasons that we are alone in the 1st place.. Here are some of the reasons..

1. I'm too quiet & i don't make friends..
2. My 'so called friends' left me alone, they don't want me anymore!!
3. I just want to be alone, i don't need friends, they're irritating!

To say the tuth, I myself was like this in the first place. I could remember sitting alone, just by myself when i was abt 7-9 in the canteen everyday during recess. & sometimes, when i got tired of being irritated by my friends, i'll skip going for lunch with them & go to the library. & of course, there are times when my friends ran away without me. Gone through all these pain & smiles, only managed to find 3 good friends that i once held close to last year in 6.3'08.. Friends change, no matter how much you don't want to, they still will.. As good friends, we won't stop them, even if it means to hurt ourselves. For now, I still feel that i'm going back to the reason 2..
Yes, i'm not really that lonely but I just have a feeling that i am! Being the 'odd-one-out' in school, cg & even church.. I'm always the only chinese with my group members when there's a project.. Kim & Pei Ying always run away 1st leaving me behind with the other adults..(Reason 2!) & I'm always the youngest usher whenever i serve on sunday services.. Its hard not having a close friend that you can talk to, to have a listening ear to listen to.. I have no idea when i'll ever have another close friend again, cuz I was really really hurt by the previous one that blamed me for everything & at the end, ran away..