I'm getting out of this house tomorrow!!
I've been at home for the past 2 days, & i cannot stand it anymore. lol. Cuz went out with Odelia on tuesday & went swimming @ Bishan then movie @ cathay; Shrek, non-3D.
& I've been @ home since... Cuz too worried abt daddy whom injured his leg last fri & has been at home walking here & there & sometimes going out since then. *sigh* Too many things to worry abt these few days, can't sleep well.
Still got projects to do: I don't even wanna give a damn to those projects... What's a holiday with homework & projects & stuff?... Group members have been messaging me asking when do, how to do, blah di blah blah...
Still sadded that MS MALA DON'T LET ME QUIT CHAIRPERSON POSTITON!!!.... So bad, b/4 exams, she said she'll let me quit then during PTM say no. Say just a few more months to bear with then its no more... Eh, why don't you sent me to IMH instead; b/4 I really need to go there?!
Another position in CCA also... Probs seems to be coming out one after another these few days. Pressence in UM also seems to be going from bad to worse. Studies also; i've never seen Us b/4 in my report book... Eh, no more happy masks for now, so ppl, if u see me outside, warning 1st ah: DO NOT MESS WITH ME. -.-