Yesterday's Teacher-parent meet was hilarious...
Why? Cuz this time its not my parents but my 'guardian' or also known as my bro -who is already 18 by yr. Since he was an ex-beattyian & all, things got interesting.
Some of the teachers that taught him b/4 all came over & asked "Why are you here?" Then for the 1st teacher tht asked this he pointed @ me & replied, "Oh, my daughter." =P Yeah right...
The most funniest one is that Mr Singh actually still remembered bro. hahahahahahhahahaha
We outside the general office when Mr Singh spotted bro & walked over & asked "Why are you here?"
B-"huh? I'm the guardian*points @ me*"
Mr S.-"Guardian?! You?"
*bro nodds head*
Mr S.- "Look @ your hair!(FYI, bro's hair is long! & dyed red colour also...) You as gurdian, HORRIBLE ah."
Than we quickly said goodbye & laughed the whole way home... =DD
My report book is back but am not gonna post my results. I'm too LAZY to!
& really depressing news- MS MALA WON'T LET ME QUIT AS CLASS CHAIRMAN!!!
Sorry 2N1, I tried alot to quit liao. Guess you guys won't be hving ur 'happy new yr' part anymore- CUZ I TOO CAN'T!!!! ToT Wahhh!!!
Sian lah, see the report book... Under class position there's- monitor. Under CO, theres- Member & Section Group Leader... This sucks... Another one & I rather @#$%^&&*%%^$%%#