Bye bye mid years!!
Hello Freedom! Next week is the last week of school too. ^^
Can't get any better eh? Well, NAVY open house this coming Sat. >.<
Too bads, dad can't go with me, so decided to go by myself & borrow one of dad's cam to take some pics for my own.
& ah.... I really gotta get back to my er-hu self-practs. I haven't touched hu-hu since CCA suspended like a month ago.(& i swore that i wouldn't touch the er-hu after my Grandfather's death when I was P6... =.=) Got a 'scary' msg from Xuanlin(C.O President-to-be) & it began with the name 'SECTION LEADERS!'... Ahhh... & Er-hu Sect's junior sec 1s this year is the worse. Don't u think its funny for people to wanna quit C.O just because the teacher didn't give them a 5 min break? Or writing a complaint letter & made your senior cry when the seniors told you to write an apology letter. -.-''
Anyways, hope they'll change for the better.(seriously, for the better.)
June holidays quickly come! >o<