Tuesday, March 24, 2009

unlucky sia..

I really had it with that Khadijah!! I passed my book up as told to her yesterday..
then today Mrs. Koh said that me & HER never passed up our journal yesterday.. it was on the table... DAMN HER LAH!!! my story ALMOST didn't got ACCEPTED cause of HER!!
the place that i sit in now is the worst place to be.. i suppose..
Li Jing(behind me) only knows how to only sleep in class, boast about her chinese & maths! (if she's so good, why didn't she went to the express?!)
Prassanth & SamyNathan(left,right) kept on asking me what to do when they didn't heared the teacher(BUSY TALKING) & always make me pass their little notes!!
& last but not least,
HER!!!!
only knows how to say the "F" word everyday, point middle finger behind teacher's back, shout out vulgarities, cause people trouble & scream for nothing!!

AM I UNLUCKY TO END UP IN THIS CLASS OR WHAT??!!!