Returned from cell today with a deeply disturb heart today..
Got a phone call from someone from my class & asking me stupid things that i don't even know.(What's the point of asking?)
Yesterday...
Kai Jie passed me a torn & crumpled paper during PW saying it was mine's. Looked at it after a while then realised IT WAS MY OWN ENGLISH CORRECTION PAPER that i needed to hand up. It was torn, crumpled & with some idiot game of 'bingo' some ppl in the class plays writting on it.. First person that i turn to was a bunch of indian guys that always played that game.
Saren said SamyNathan took it from under my table, torn it to half & passed it to him just to play that stupid, idiot & COMPLETELY POINTLESS game.
Turned to SamyNathan with the paper askin' : Very funny har?
His reaction? Smile to me than say sorry as if it was nothing.
Turned to Sitaa next & said 'Sorry, but tell your 'good friend'(Samy) there i'm telling Ms Mala what he did. Sitaa just say 'nevermind, its okay, just tell ms mala.'
After knowing i was gonna tell Ms Mala the two ppl came begging me not to say & saying sorry as if it is a totally pointless word. (Seriously, they really kneeled down) First thing i thought was that they are totally cowards that didn't want to own up their actions..
WHAT KIND OF PLACE AM I IN????!!!!!!!
Then today aft cell another person in class call me & ask if I got complain her to Ms Mala abt the yesterday thing. WHAT THE HECK?! She was totally unrelated & she asked such an irritating question.. Then she told me another person told her that i complained her to Ms Mala. WHAT =.=''........ At first, the only problem with this... This buch of ppl was that they always did stupid things that gave me so much stress. But this is really unbelievable.. & the some idiot went to spread this thing to the whole class also..
I HAD IT, I HAD IT, I HAD IT! This is too much. If i knew better i could have continued walking 2 days ago on that road & let that taxi hit me down.. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. I CAN NO LONGER CONTROL MY EMOTIONS.(I even cried in class yesterday for no reason.)