Monday, June 22, 2009

Extended holidays?

recieved a text msg from M.Y & Rac abt 45 mins ago saying that ChannelNewAsia.com is having a poll of what MOE should do abt the schools because of H1N1.. There were 3 choices we could chose from..

1. Extend the holidays
2. Have the lessons put online
3. Continue with normal school hours & lessons as usual..

Turns out that 41606 ppl have voted for 'extend the holidays'. Including me lar.. But i bet 80% of that no. was voted by students.. I mean, who wants to go back to school after enjoying a 1 month holiday? My reason was that I didn't want to return to that 'Living-Hell' class of mine.. -.- Seriously, they're not little angels but little devils under disguise.. argh, makes me sick even thinking of them.. Have never hate a class this long.. Even 5.3'07 & 6.3'08 made me love them after 2 or 3 months.. But 6 months?.. This is insane.. =.= I normally bond with most of the classmates by 6 months, but this class is the opposite.. instead of bonding with them, I only feel that i'm only hating them more & more each day.. =.= walau, this is hell for me..
Can never forget what bro said to me.. If i can't get to the express stream, I'll be stuck wif them for another year or 2... argh... What bad luck.. To be stuck with them for another year?
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!