2009! i actually thought tat ..... i won't hav too much friendship probs liao... sigh.. Y MUST I ALWAYS BE WRONG ON THIS PART!!!!!!!!????????
am i cursed or wad?! ARRGH!!!!!!!!! i need help!! i'm always listening to others but never once myself!! tere nv seemed to be ayone to listen to my fears, worries, problems, or even stress.. y must i always wear stupid masks of fake emotions just to let ppl pour their problems to me????!!!!!!!!! i had it , I had it, I HAD it..
I HAD IT!!!!!!!!! y must i torture myself b'cos of others!! its always about them, them them!! when was it abt me!!!!?????? i dn't want to live this kind of life... everytime hiding all of my emotions, disagreements and stress... i'm really tired.... i'm been doing this since p4.. mayb b'cos of mixing with those "pai kia" when in p4 cos this to happen...
or is it..................
just ......
me??...............