Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dang, i actually forgotten it?

Went back home by bus from TPY central today...
Normally i would take bus 232 so that i'll reach straight my house downstairs, but i took 235 today & ended up the road opposite my block. While on the way to cross the road, I walked passed a pathway that i actually forgotten.
For a while secs, i stood there staring at the pathway wondering why does it look so firmilliar... then i thought. "DANG!!! I actually forgot that there was such a pathway! ITS THE PATH TO KCS!!! How can i forget?!?!?!?!"
*sobs* Come to think of it, after graduating from KCS, i rarely walk that pathway unless i'm going back to KCS on teacher's day only... So far, i only went back 2 times last yr & 0 this yr since i graduated, pathetic... I think even Val went there for at least 3 times... =,='ll
Eh, i think that place isn't the only place i've forgotten...
I wanted to find one day to venture around TPY(or even s'pore... Depends) wif my cam to take some pics, but exams are just 2 freakin weeks away!!!! Guess it'll have to wait till June holidays... *sob sob*