Monday, March 8, 2010

Change of mind

This is crazy.
The past week I've been changing my thinking of alot of things.
The subject that I change about most was CHC's Arise & Build. I change my mind of how much should i give for about 7 to 10 times. First I was thinking of giving lesser than how much i gave last year. I thought about giving a hundred less, fifty less... Then I thought of giving the same amount, then i thought of giving more than last year... My last conclusion? I WAS gonna give fifty less than last year's. I already wrote that amount down that sunday morning during service when Pastor Kong told us to write it down. I even put it in the envelope! Then I had a sudden change of mine that the amount was too much for me, but way too less for Him as this amount has not touched my heart. I took it out then wrote the amount again, this time I added fifty more. Today, I saw dad's face when he was looking at the phone bills, that discouraged me ALOT. Just a few minutes ago, i logged into CHC's donation portal & i changed the amount AGAIN, I changed the amount much lesser than the amount I gave last year, about a hundred & fifty. I was going to press the word 'verified amount', then i changed all the amount again. Today, i changed about 5 times of how much i should give. Last conclusion= the same amount as the one i gave during the sunday service. Cuz i know i must not lose faith... =DD