Friday, January 8, 2010

So what??!!! No one's perfect.

Tsk, tsk...
I hate this..... Ever since i got appointed as monitress of 2N1 really feel like yelling...
Forgot to bring something, accidently say or do wrong things, classmates are SURE to say these... "Xiao Shi! *Jeers* Monitor leh! Must be good example!..." LOL!
1. Not like i 'purposely' did something wrong!
2. Like I WANTED to be the monitress!!
3. If you're so perfect, YOU do it. I really wanna quit anyways.
4. If i did do it purposely, sorry. But ya guys made me do it in the first place...
AAARRGGHHHHH!!!!!! Feel like screaming & shouting at these ppl. Trying my best here & here they go crushin' me down..
If ya took so long to figure out... Being a monitress doesn't mean i'm no longer a human being, ppl.. Never did this b/4, so at least stop jeering & pushin' me down, am tryin' my best here to help u guys.

YOU'RE KILLING ME & DRIVIN ME NUTS!!!!!!