
kay, lol I know....
I LOVE PICNIK!
Going back to school tomorrow for cleaning up of art room. Last friday's was fun, hope it'll be the same for tomorrow...
Pictures; The 3 pictures together were one of my favourite moments together with my friends... Just that it kinda obvious to me that "one" of the pictures can never be taken again with "a certain person"... While the other picture.... =___=".... Yup, if you're askin', both pics are taken this year... Mum always said I have "different faces"...LOL. Cuz I had nothing to do so I anyhow went to picnik.com & did all these... There's more, but i'm too lazy, haha... & the holidays are killing me! Every day facing the computer screen... Thats sick. Whats more, i have too much energy at night that i couldn't even close my eyes for 10 seconds... Fell asleep yesterday/today at 3am+.... Break my own record liao.... Thats all for now... BYES
Do you even know the real me?
